Amendment Returns

Wasvary Tax will help you with filing your 1040x form.


If you’ve made an error on a tax return you already filed or simply come across new information, such as a tax deduction or credit you now realize you qualify for, file an amended tax return to make the correction. The Internal Revenue Service (IRS) knows the tax code is complex, and that people make mistakes. The process for filing an amendment is straightforward. We help you file the Form 1040X, Amended Tax Return, along with the corrected or additional documents you did not originally file with your return.

We Prepare the Federal & State Forms You Need

The forms you need to file your amended return are included with our services for your convenience.